Why has a website score changed compared to previous reports?
There may be a number of reasons for changes in scores from month to month, including:
- A change in which pages Silktide has tested
- A change in URL structure on your website
- Additional content added to your site which has now been tested
- Content previously tested which was removed from your site
- And many more
The Index is a snapshot of a small part of each website and is designed to give a high-level overview.
If you own a website featured in the Index, you may expand the testing to cover your entire site. Contact our team for more information.
- Frequently asked questions
- Who are Silktide
- What is the Silktide Index?
- What is "accessibility"?
- How does the Index work?
- How does Silktide choose which pages are tested?
- How accurate are the results?
- Do monthly report results replace the previous month's results?
- Why has my score changed when my website hasn't?
- Can I increase the number of pages tested or test more often?
- How can Socitm members access their free monthly report?
- How do I unlock more recommendations?
- What are the WCAG compliance levels?
- What do I get if I become a paying Silktide customer?
- If I score 100%, am I fully accessible?
- When does the Index report run?
- Will you test my website mid-month?