Do monthly report results replace the previous month’s results?
Monthly reports supersede the previous report. Live Index data will only reflect the most recent report.
Reports from previous months are archived and available to view within the Index. You’ll always be able to see a historical record of past reports.
- Frequently asked questions
- Who are Silktide
- What is "accessibility"?
- How does the Index work?
- How does Silktide choose which pages are tested?
- How accurate are the results?
- Can I increase the number of pages tested or test more often?
- How can Socitm members access their free monthly report?
- How do I unlock more recommendations?
- What do I get if I become a paying Silktide customer?
- Why has a website score changed compared to previous reports?