How can Socitm members access their free monthly report?
You can find your report under “Accessibility Results” in your Socitm dashboard. Socitm members have access to a more comprehensive report than is available on the public Index.
For more information about which Silktide features are included with your Socitm membership, visit our Socitm page.
To upgrade and get access to all Silktide features, get in touch with our team for a demonstration.
- Frequently asked questions
- Who are Silktide
- What is the Silktide Index?
- What is "accessibility"?
- How does the Index work?
- How does Silktide choose which pages are tested?
- How accurate are the results?
- Do monthly report results replace the previous month's results?
- Why has my score changed when my website hasn't?
- Can I increase the number of pages tested or test more often?
- How do I unlock more recommendations?
- What are the WCAG compliance levels?
- What do I get if I become a paying Silktide customer?
- If I score 100%, am I fully accessible?
- Why has a website score changed compared to previous reports?
- When does the Index report run?
- Will you test my website mid-month?