Will you test my website mid-month?
No. All websites are tested once a month only.
If you’ve made changes to your site, you’ll need to wait until the next testing period. We start to test from the 20th of the month onwards.
We don’t retest individual sites mid-month because any changes will be reflected not just in your score, but also in your position in the table. The knock-on effect on all other websites in the Index is a change in position for everyone.
As an impartial provider of this information, we must ensure that the Index is fair for everyone, tested to the same methodology, and updated at the same time.
- Frequently asked questions
- Who are Silktide
- What is "accessibility"?
- How does the Index work?
- How does Silktide choose which pages are tested?
- How accurate are the results?
- Do monthly report results replace the previous month's results?
- Can I increase the number of pages tested or test more often?
- How can Socitm members access their free monthly report?
- How do I unlock more recommendations?
- What do I get if I become a paying Silktide customer?
- Why has a website score changed compared to previous reports?
- When does the Index report run?