Will you test my website mid-month?
No. All websites are tested and updated publicly once a month only.
As an impartial provider of this information, we must ensure that the Index is fair for everyone, tested to the same methodology, and updated at the same time.
If you need regular automated testing with the option to test your entire site, all your sites, and additionally test on-demand, you may purchase Silktide.
- Frequently asked questions
- Who are Silktide
- What is the Silktide Index?
- What is "accessibility"?
- How does the Index work?
- How does Silktide choose which pages are tested?
- How accurate are the results?
- Do monthly report results replace the previous month's results?
- Why has my score changed when my website hasn't?
- Can I increase the number of pages tested or test more often?
- How can Socitm members access their free monthly report?
- How do I unlock more recommendations?
- What are the WCAG compliance levels?
- What do I get if I become a paying Silktide customer?
- If I score 100%, am I fully accessible?
- When does the Index report run?
- How do I add my website to the Silktide Index?
- Why is my website marked as 'not tested'?
- Why Silktide Index scoring changed in 2023
- Why Silktide Index scoring doesn’t match your paid Silktide scoring