Why is my website marked as ‘not tested’?
There can be a number of reasons why a website is not included in the Index, including:
- Fewer than 15 pages were found
- Some websites block us
- Some websites will be unavailable when we test
- Some websites move to another address. If you think this has happened let us know.
- We only check pages inside the hostname (e.g. whatever.example.com), not just the whole domain (e.g. example.com)
- Frequently asked questions
- Who are Silktide
- What is the Silktide Index?
- What is "accessibility"?
- How does the Index work?
- How does Silktide choose which pages are tested?
- How accurate are the results?
- Do monthly report results replace the previous month's results?
- Why has my score changed when my website hasn't?
- Can I increase the number of pages tested or test more often?
- How can Socitm members access their free monthly report?
- How do I unlock more recommendations?
- What are the WCAG compliance levels?
- What do I get if I become a paying Silktide customer?
- If I score 100%, am I fully accessible?
- When does the Index report run?
- Will you test my website mid-month?
- How do I add my website to the Silktide Index?
- Why Silktide Index scoring changed in 2023
- Why Silktide Index scoring doesn’t match your paid Silktide scoring