When does the Index report run?
We start testing websites in the Index from the 20th of each month. We publish the results publicly on the 1st of the next month.
If you are actively making changes to your site that you think should be tested in time for the next month’s Index, you should ensure they are live before the 20th of each month.
- Frequently asked questions
- Who are Silktide
- What is "accessibility"?
- How does the Index work?
- How does Silktide choose which pages are tested?
- How accurate are the results?
- Do monthly report results replace the previous month's results?
- Can I increase the number of pages tested or test more often?
- How can Socitm members access their free monthly report?
- How do I unlock more recommendations?
- What do I get if I become a paying Silktide customer?
- Why has a website score changed compared to previous reports?
- Will you test my website mid-month?